Join Our Agency
Training & Recruitment
At Compassionate Healthcare, we recruit staff for a wide range of health and social care jobs. As one of our staff, you are sure to find a role that matches your qualifications and experience, whether you are looking for specialist nursing jobs in the private or public sector. We have plenty of work for Nurses and Health Care Assistants in organizations such as hospitals and nursing / residential homes. We always take great care in matching the right nursing and care jobs, so you can rest assured that we will help you find role which is right for you.
All members of our staff are DBS checked and have been suitably trained to meet the needs of our clients and service users. We strive to ensure that our staff members uphold the ethos and core values we share.
The mandatory induction training covers the following areas:
• Safeguarding Vulnerable Children (level 1 & 2)
• Manual Handling Operations Regulations
• Protection of Vulnerable Adults
• Practical Manual Handling
• Risk Incident Reporting
• Complaints Handling
• Unsafe Practices
• C Diff & MRSA
• Infection Control
• Handling Client and Patient Information
• Health & Safety (1974 & 1999)
• Handling Violence & Aggression
• Equality & Diversity
• Caldicott Protocols
• Food & Hygiene
• Complaints Handing & Conflict Management
• Adult Basic Life Support (HSE recognised)
• Abuse Awareness – POVA & POCA
• Principles of Hoist Training
• Basic Food Hygiene
• Lone Working
• Fire Safety
We ensure all our staff have appropriate qualifications. That includes:
• Enhanced Disclosure Barring Services (DBS) Check
• Employment Eligibility and work history check
• 2 Referencees (one from recently employer)
• NMC Pin Number Check
• ID verification
Week runs from Monday throughout to the following Sunday allowing all staff to include Sunday night shift to be paid. In order to meet deadline, we need to be in receipt of your TIME SHEET by Monday 11am
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses, Health Care Assistants.
Please contact us for an informal chat to obtain more information or download an application form. Please attach the following documents with your application:
- Passport size photo
- Copy of DBS or DBS registration number if electronically registered.
- Mandatory training certificates
- Occupational health fitness certificate of proof of 2 MMR vaccination and Hepatitis B course with titres levels.
- or blood test showing immunity to the above.
- Proof of ID, (passport/ biometric card)
- National insurance
- Training certificates
- NMC Number
- 2 references or contact details