Join Our Agency
Training & Recruitment
CHC believes that supporting our staff through education is a major priority.
Our values are based on the provision of knowledge, skills and attitudes which enables our staff members to maintain their own personal and professional development that goes in conjunction with service user need.
We provide a standard of training which meets legislative guidelines, enabling our staff to deliver a professional service in line with current Care Standards. We are looking for people with new challenges if you are trained nurses in General nursing, mental health nursing and Learning Disability nursing and Support workers.
The mandatory induction training covers the following areas:
• Safeguarding Vulnerable Children (level 1 & 2)
• Manual Handling Operations Regulations
• Protection of Vulnerable Adults
• Practical Manual Handling
• Risk Incident Reporting
• Complaints Handling
• Unsafe Practices
• C Diff & MRSA
• Infection Control
• Handling Client and Patient Information
• Health & Safety (1974 & 1999)
• Handling Violence & Aggression
• Equality & Diversity
• Caldicott Protocols
• Food & Hygiene
• Complaints Handing & Conflict Management
• Adult Basic Life Support (HSE recognised)
• Abuse Awareness – POVA & POCA
• Principles of Hoist Training
• Basic Food Hygiene
• Lone Working
• Fire Safety
We ensure all our staff have appropriate qualifications. That includes:
• Enhanced Disclosure Barring Services (DBS) Check
• Employment Eligibility and work history check
• 2 Referencees (one from recently employer)
• NMC Pin Number Check
• ID verification
Week runs from Monday throughout to the following Sunday allowing all staff to include Sunday night shift to be paid. In order to meet deadline, we need to be in receipt of your TIME SHEET by Monday 11am
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses, Health Care Assistants.
Please contact us for an informal chat to obtain more information or download an application form. Please attach the following documents with your application:
- Passport size photo
- Copy of DBS or DBS registration number if electronically registered.
- Mandatory training certificates
- Occupational health fitness certificate of proof of 2 MMR vaccination and Hepatitis B course with titres levels.
- or blood test showing immunity to the above.
- Proof of ID, (passport/ biometric card)
- National insurance
- Training certificates
- NMC Number
- 2 references or contact details